Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your, "I know it sounds weird, but just try it" thing?
Question 
What is your, "I know it sounds weird, but just try it" thing?

Mine has to be eating oranges in the shower.  You can just tear into it like an animal with no consequences.
Gin, diet pepsi and a squeeze of lime. Everyone I've told about this gets snobby about it (because they're all so cosmopolitan and refined obv) then most will accept that it's actually tasty AF when they try it. Gin-snobs are exhausting.
Abnormally normal, in a normally abnormal world.
Will have to try it when I visit maybe. I have to say currently gin is probably my least favourite spirit.
Orange Cocks more like.
Ok I have a new one: Eating the whole apple, including the core.

When I'm out hiking it's awesome to not have to carry around an apple core in my rubbish bag all week, and it's wasteful when there's nothing wrong with it. Doesn't even taste bad. I had a teacher tell me off for it once saying stuff about cyanide etc, but I feel like that might be an old wives tale?
I think the cyanide thing is legit but it's minute quantities. Probably makes you stronger like a super Saiyan. I used to do that a lot.

Mine's pissing seated. No splashing around.
(04-06-2017, 06:01 AM)osin Wrote: Mine's pissing seated. No splashing around.

First thing in the morning and last thing at night.  100%.  Never in a public toilet though obvs.
I'd spit the seeds out but could eat the rest. I just don't like how it's sort of sharp. But if you're out and about paddling a kayak for 1000km then I imagine you'd need all the energy you can get.

Besides, if you eat the pips, you can grow an apple tree in your stomach. Not ideal.
Abnormally normal, in a normally abnormal world.
(04-06-2017, 01:26 PM)MattB Wrote: Besides, if you eat the pips, you can grow an apple tree in your stomach. Not ideal.

But free apples.
Butt full of apples, though.