Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Daily Highlight Thread
Rainbow 
What was the highlight of your day?  It doesn't matter how mundane - share.

Mine today was catching a small brown trout in the dam at my place - pic attached.  I've only ever caught rainbow trout in there, so it was a nice surprise.

[Image: BEq7ZvF.jpg]
Seeing that the nesting moor-hen on the river has had her baby. She's sat there looking all pleased, while the dad struts around picking up bits of food.

Also saw 3 ducks on the river while at the pub - two mallards and a girl. Nothing rare about that of course. But this made me smile. It looked like a couple, and a third-wheel who stayed a few feet away awkwardly the whole time. Probably like it'll be when you guys are up here on the day Leesa is on her hen.

Matt
Abnormally normal, in a normally abnormal world.
(04-15-2017, 08:27 PM)MattB Wrote: Seeing that the nesting moor-hen on the river has had her baby. She's sat there looking all pleased, while the dad struts around picking up bits of food.
Sounds pleasant.

Today - drinking rum and playing card games with old friends from England who are visiting. Simple as fuck but very enjoyable and lots of laughs.
Yesterday, went hiking, 45 minutes of The Fight cardio and 30 minutes running/walking even though I was feeling like shit because of a methylphenidate crash. I would have stayed in bed if my gf didn't nag me continuously.
Today: boinking
Sounds nice Sin :x

I tried to get on it this morning but she's got the painters in, so I had some Weetabix instead.

Took the parents to the local antiques place for some breakfast and browsing. Which was nice. Despite mom turning her nose up at everything as usual. Now I'm "studying".
Abnormally normal, in a normally abnormal world.